人材紹介Michael Page Japan
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - ERP・SCM・CRM設計
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - プログラマー
IT関連（組込み/制御系） - ソフトウェア設計
Join a global asset management company actively expanding in APAC region and be in charge of developing and implementing solution for the company to be used internationally.
* Assists in resolving production support problems. Develops and suggest alternative approaches to resolve problems
* Gathers information from the system, analyzes program and time requirements, and prepares documentation to change existing programs
* Develop test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs. Identify issues as appropriate.
* Create appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation
* Conduct quality assurance activities such as peer review
Good to have:
* Experience on development of Dojo, widgets and other internet technologies required. Should have through knowledge of Java Script DOM and Dojo.
* Minimum of 5 years of experience with hands-on development of Java/JEE based applications.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to work effectively with team members, support personnel and users
* Ability to create detailed design documents based on requirements
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics or related field
Good to have:
* FileNet P8/Case Manager certification.
* In depth hands-on expertise on FileNet P8/Case Manager with thorough understanding and troubleshooting skills on all FileNet P8 modules such as CE, PE, CPE, AE, XT, ICN, etc.
* Hands-on experience with Oracle Database, WebSphere Application Server, Active Directory is desired.
* Experience presenting projects to upper management and the ability to present complex ideas clearly and persuasively.
A long-term renewable contract
A high competitive salary up to 13 m Y per year
A high growth opportunities
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Nassim Tazairt on +81 3 6832 8947.
|Our client is a global asset management company, leader in the Japanese market and now heavily investing and expanding in APAC region.|