人材紹介Michael Page Japan
総務/人事 - 人事(採用)
総務/人事 - 人事(制度構築)
総務/人事 - 人事(給与/福利厚生)
What if you could shape the future of work and be part of the team that creates the digital workforce of tomorrow? This position is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing IT start-up and assist the recruiting team in their daily activities. The position would require native level Japanese and business level English and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
* Schedule interviews and meetings upon candidates' and interviewers' availabilities;
* Maintain and update activity log on recruiting system;
* Prepare offer letters or any other necessary documentation;
* Answer inquiries from candidates and job agencies;
* Help candidate on-boarding to the company providing and collecting necessary information to/from candidates;
* Process bills for agency fee or any other costs;
* Arrange event logistics occasionally (to book a venue etc.);
* Business-level written and spoken English and Japanese skills are mandatory;
* Proficiency in using the Microsoft Office suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
* 1+ year experience in sales assistant or any other office assistant jobs;
* A background in a tech company - preferable a start-up - is plus.
* Truly international team with casual, flexible working environment
* This is a haken position with possibility of being converted to permanent employee depending on performance
* Hourly wage from JPY 2000/hour
* Company lunch plan, free drink
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Vi Dao on +81 3 6832 8598.
|The Client is a fast-growing IT start-up company.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|