人材紹介Michael Page Japan
マーケティング/PR - 企画/マーケティング
マーケティング/PR - ブランディング/戦略マーケティング
マーケティング/PR - ビジネス開発/経営企画
New position to add a data-driven professional to our client's Japan team. This role will help drive digital messaging as well as lead generation for Japan.
* Along with Japan business leaders, develop local strategies for digital messaging, promotion and sales of our client's products.
* Ensure the success and adoption of products as they are introduced to the marketplace through digital channels.
* Make data-driven decisions to drive online traffic to help achieve company goals.
* Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their benefits.
* Create sales documentation, product videos, email and website copy and content marketing that supports sales enablement and articulates the benefits of our client's products
* Support sales and account management by delivering training and sales tools to help them be more efficient and effective.
* Work with customers to create case studies and customer success stories.
* Experience with Marketo or similar marketing automation software, HTML and Google Analytics is preferable
* Degree in marketing or communications preferred
* 1-2 years past experience in digital marketing, product marketing, and/or product management.
* Fluent written and spoken Japanese and English. Additional language skills are an advantage.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills. A writing test will be part of the interview process.
* An eager, outgoing personality suited to working within a fast-paced and evolving environment.
* Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across many functions and departments.
* A start-up culture with an established and stable privately owned firm
* An amazing team of colleagues and management that cares about your success and development both within and outside of the company
* On-the-job training and experience that will facilitate an easy transition into future, more senior roles
* Competitive compensation and benefits package, including medical, paid time off, and flexible hours to promote work-life balance
* Opportunities to advance your career in offices across the globe
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、James Pounderにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8644。
|Our client is a world-leader in market research and research-based solutions|
|年収||日本・円 500万円 〜 700万円|