人材紹介Michael Page Japan
IT関連（その他） - IT ヘルプデスク
IT関連（その他） - カスタマーサポートエンジニア
IT関連（その他） - その他
* Acts as a product technical and functional liaison between customer and internal services teams.
* Uses customer service, communication and problem-solving skills to solve inquiries from customers.
* Utilizes technical skills and product expertise, and helps resolve customer product issues.
* Demonstrates the ability to log and respond to customer support requests via phone, e-mail, and web interface.
* Exhibits a commitment to customer service.
* Successfully understands and triages customer issues, conducting any necessary technical research (code review, database queries, traces, debug, etc) or team collaboration.
* Communicates technical product and solution expertise to internal and external customers.
* Provides updates and case statuses to customers and management.
* Effectively escalates the issue to the manager when required.
* Follows operational guidelines for interacting with other associates.
* Fully documents all case interactions and authors Knowledge Base solutions.
* Demonstrates the ability to work flexible hours, alternate shifts and the ability to carry a cell phone as required by the team.
* Willing to take late night calls in case of system troubles.
* Good in Communication Skills in Japanese and English( TOEIC Score 800 level )
* Having good knowledge of Databases, SQL/PLSQL, Java, Unix, Batch scripting and Citrix XenApp
* Have working knowledge of Hardware, Network protocols and Operating Systems.
* Should be willing to work for long term maintenance project.
* Experience of working with offshore team having different culture and language
* Preferably has experience of working with India offshore.
* Preferably has experience of enterprise software.
* Preferably has basic SCM Knowledge.
* Willing to learn products and provide L2/L3 support to the customer
* International and multicultural work environment
* Located in central Tokyo
* Great employee benefits and compensation packages
* A leader in the SCM software industry
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、James Blancheにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8942。
|A US based leader of supply chain management software with over 3,000 employees in 26 global offices, focusing on innovative supply chain management, merchandising and pricing excellence solutions worldwide. They empower more than 6,000 companies of all sizes to make optimal decisions that improve profitability and achieve real results in the discrete and process manufacturing, wholesale distribution, transportation, retail and services industries.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|