人材紹介Michael Page Japan
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - 業務アプリケーションSE
コンサルティング - ITシステムコンサルティング
IT関連（その他） - その他
Looking for a business system analyst who will be the vital link between the client's business objectives/demands and IT technologies by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks.
They business system analyst works with stakeholders for all business units and related third parties to define and document business processes and IT requirements for technology initiatives.
* Collaborate with business and IT to define and manage project scope. Manage requirements throughout the SDLC. Collaborate with Project Manager to manage business partner expectations
* Plan business analysis activities, including task level of effort estimates and able to meet those estimates
* Determine proper elicitation technique to ensure requirements are appropriately and efficiently identified and documented including existing systems documentation or procedures
* Analyze and document business requirements for business requests while using IIBA or industry standard analysis techniques such as UML or data flow modeling, workflow analysis, functional decomposition analysis and business rule definition.
* Understand and apply IT standards, designs and documentation standards into the recommended project artifacts.
* Collaborate with technical resources to provide input to the solution design.
* Collaborate with the Quality Assurance (QA) team to ensure that the designed solutions satisfy the business requirements.
* Work with business partners and QA team to help define acceptance criteria and collaborate with QA team as needed during user acceptance testing to ensure that the solution meets the business requirements
* Collaborate across business and technology functions to ensure comprehensive business solutions are implemented
* More than 4 years of experience in managing business requirements, preferably in the Life insurance domain
* Experience of writing requirements on a large scale web-based project, or a smartphone-based project (3 years+)
* Financial industry Insurance knowledge / experience especially in Bank Channel domain. Ideally having written requirements on such a project (3 years+)
* Experience of a global project, which involved multiple countries and time zones (at least 1 project).
* IIBA CBAP or similar certification program helpful.
* LOMA or any other Life insurance certification desirable
* Must be detail-oriented and thorough with the ability to meet deadlines
* Must be flexible and effective at multi-tasking
* Able to establish positive relationships with IT staff, business partners and other key stakeholders
* Strong ability to perform analysis of complex business, data, workflow, and technology issues to support decision-making.
* Must possess good meeting facilitation, verbal and written communication skills.
* Must be pro-active with issue identification and resolution
* Demonstrated problem solving aptitude
* Must be experienced with the entire systems development life cycle, experience with Agile and Use Case methodologies would be helpful
* Team player with experience working in multi-location cross disciplinary teams
* Experience in tools like MS Office, Visio, MPP and Access desirable
* A very large and stable IT company foreseeing rapid growth
* International work environment
* Works with state-of-the-art technologies
* Global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、James Blancheにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8942。
|An internationally known global giant in the IT consulting and solutions industry with over 180,000 employees over 40 countries. A leading technologies professional that focuses on business ethics, sustainability, community engagement, excellent client services and employee development. One of the most known IT companies in Europe, currently expanding rapidly in Asia with a big focus on growth in Japan.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|