人材紹介Michael Page Japan
|企業名||Michael Page Japan|
営業 - その他
As Senior Account Manager for Japan, you will manage a team tasked with implementing and optimising the activation of commercial and marketing partnerships across key sporting teams.
* Manage all aspects of business partnership with prominent sports clubs to ensure they are project managed effectively and executed as designed.
* Strategic reviews of club relationship management and activation.
* Personnel management of Account Executives (3) including remote management and delegation of regular on-site activation tasks.
* Development of close working relationship with Activation teams to ensure a consistency of approach and management.
* Oversee the Account Executives in their management of relationships with local media and community business leaders to maximise activation.
* Bachelor's degree.
* 2-3 year's experience in a media, marketing or commercial partnership activation environment.
* Strong interest and understanding of sport.
* Successful project management experience involving external and internal stakeholders.
* Willingness to regularly travel and work remotely outside of Tokyo.
* Strong communication in Japanese and English.
Excellent career progression opportunities for strong performers
Strong salary and company benefits
Work for a global sporting brand
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Richard Murfinにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8625。
Our client is a global media sports business that pride themselves on their progressive and dynamic approach to business; whilst maintaining a strong drive and passion for their product and continued innovation.
The Japan business has grown quickly in the last 2 years and they now employ over 50 people in Tokyo. They are always looking to break into new channels and after a successful bid to partner with a leading business in Japan they are keen to expand further.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|