スキルハウス・スタッフィング･ソリューションズ株式会社/Skillhouse Staffing Solutions K.K.
財務/会計 - 経理
財務/会計 - 会計/財務
財務/会計 - 財務&コーポレートファイナンス
This is a wonderful career opportunity for an experienced Accountant / Bookkeeper wanting to join a successful and growing specialty IT Staffing and Services Company. This is a rewarding career opportunity working in a small international environment. Skillhouse is a professional, fun and dynamic place to work. We are a company that truly cares about your future and we are passionate about providing great services to our candidates and clients.
Provide overall accounting support of the company reporting to the Financial Controller. This is a hands-on position and the successful candidate will manage and complete the following daily and monthly tasks.
Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Preparation and Calculation of all employee expenses
- Preparation and Calculation of all employee monthly transportation expenses
- Preparation and Monitoring of new sales, retained revenue and internal employee promotion calculations
- Preparation of all Accounts Receivables (A/R)
- Preparation of all Account Payable (A/P)
- Calculation and Preparation of all monthly Client invoicing
- Working with the other internal Departments and Payroll vendor, Calculation and Preparation of all contract employee salaries
- Calculation and Preparation of all internal salaries, bonuses and incentives plans
- Third party payroll vendor management and coordination
Skillhouse Staffing Solutions K.K. (Skillhouse) provides specialty staffing services focusing on Information Technology (IT).
By focusing all of our resources on this one specialty, we are able to apply our best-of-breed due diligence, testing, qualifying and matching methodologies to ensure our clients have the best talent available.
Our professional staff are committed to ensuring our clients have access to the best talent, on-time and within budget.
|勤務時間||9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）|
- At least 5 years’ experience in a hands-on accounting and bookkeeping role
- At least 5 years’ experience in preparing client invoices, calculation and oversight of payroll and compensation plans
- Detailed oriented
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office products including strong MS Excel
- Experience in a corporate environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in an environment of shifting priorities
- Native Japanese speaker with strong English communication skills
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 450万円 以上|
- Social insurance
- Transportation Fee
- Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays
- Year-end and New Year Holidays
- Paid Holidays
- Congratulation or Condolence Leave
- Other Special Holidays