スキルハウス・スタッフィング･ソリューションズ株式会社/Skillhouse Staffing Solutions K.K.
エグゼクティブ/経営 - CEO/COO/CFO/CIO/CTO/経営幹部
財務/会計 - 経理
財務/会計 - 会計/財務
This is a wonderful career opportunity for a Financial Controller wanting to join a successful and growing specialty IT Staffing and Services Company. This is a rewarding career opportunity working in a small international environment. This career opportunity is available due to the soon to retire current fiscal controller.
Skillhouse is a professional, fun and dynamic place to work. We are a company that truly cares about your future and we are passionate about providing great services to our candidates and clients.
Provide overall fiscal management and operations of the company reporting to the President. This is a hands-on position and the successful candidate will manage all daily and monthly tasks. These tasks include:
- Monthly bookkeeping, including preparation and input of journal entries under proper accrual method. Maintaining the general ledger, producing financial information (trial balances and B/S, P/L, Cash Forecasting and A/P, A/R), both on JGAAP and IAS.
- Preparation and maintenance of fixed assets register
- Year-end closing procedure including stricter application of accrual method, estimation of tax liabilities etc. and preparation of statutory financial statements to be attached to the tax returns and group year-end reporting package as well as preparation of accounts analysis for tax filing purposes
- Provision of detailed accounting information such as journal listing, general ledger listing and bank reconciliation)
- Communication with overseas offices in regard to accounting and other matters that are beyond normal accounting routine matters
- Consultation on finance matters and P&L forecasting for President
Reporting and Consultation to President
- Pro-actively provide business performance reports
- Provide business comparison analysis
- Provide costs and productivity analysis
- Provide strategic advice on lowering costs and improving operational efficiency
- Manager Corporate Bank relationship
- Provide other financial analysis and research requested by President
Oversee one department team member that is responsible for the following tasks.
- Preparation and Calculation of all employee expenses
- Preparation and Calculation of all employee monthly transportation expenses
- Preparation and Monitoring of new sales, retained revenue and internal employee promotion calculations
- Preparation of all Accounts Receivables (A/R)
- Preparation of all Account Payable (A/P)
- Calculation and Preparation of all monthly client invoicing
- Working with the Personnel Department and Payroll vendor, Calculation and Preparation of all contract employee salaries
- Calculation and Preparation of all internal salaries, bonuses and incentives
Vendor and 3rd Party Management
- Manage Payroll Vendor
- Manage Tax Consultant
- Manage Actuary Consultant
- Manage Annual Audit Vendor
Skillhouse Staffing Solutions K.K. (Skillhouse) provides specialty staffing services focusing on Information Technology (IT).
By focusing all of our resources on this one specialty, we are able to apply our best-of-breed due diligence, testing, qualifying and matching methodologies to ensure our clients have the best talent available.
Our professional staff are committed to ensuring our clients have access to the best talent, on-time and within budget.
|勤務時間||9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）|
- At least 15 years’ experience in a financial management position (hands-on)
- At least 15 years’ experience in preparing monthly finical reports; including but not limited to preparation of the Income Statement, Balance Sheet, P&L, Cash Flow, etc.
- Knowledge of JGAAP and IAS Reporting
- Detailed oriented
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office products including MS Excel
- Experience in a corporate environment
- Background of successful planning, compliance and control
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in an environment of shifting priorities
- Native Japanese speaker with strong English communication skills
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 800万円 以上|
- Social insurance
- Transportation Fee
- Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays
- Year-end and New Year Holidays
- Paid Holidays
- Congratulation or Condolence Leave
- Other Special Holidays