人材紹介Michael Page Japan
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - ERP・SCM・CRM設計
コンサルティング - ITシステムコンサルティング
IT関連（その他） - カスタマーサポートエンジニア
The role of the Oracle EBS Support Team Leader is to provide exceptional remote-based team leadership and application support for mission-critical EBS applications as part of our global customer support team. The position has the responsibility for researching, troubleshooting and supporting of multiple EBS modules for our global clients who use both r11i and R12 environments.
The role of the Oracle EBS Support Team Leader requires the expertise and skills to manage a small team of support engineers in their day to day application support activities; perform hands on application support; diagnose serious issues; then develop, test, package and deliver fixes for such issues in complex, integrated and highly-configured environments. The successful candidate will have prior Team Leadership or management experience and have a deep understanding of the Oracle EBS Supply Chain, Order Management, Manufacturing and Procurement product suites.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Provide Team Leadership for a small team of support engineers
* Solve complex customer issues using methodical troubleshooting based on expert knowledge of EBS applications functionality and technology
* Work closely with customers on a daily basis to understand their needs, support business change and deliver a consistently high quality customer experience
* Provide remote-based functional support & training for multiple EBS modules
* Support client customizations, sharing implementation and best practices advice
* Develop application break fixes for critical product defects
* Create scripts to identify, analyze and correct data issues
* Manage one or more key assigned accounts as a technical/functional advisor
* Provide hands-on assistance using proprietary tools in a test environment or via remote client connectivity
* Be a pro-active contributor to a support organization which is running 24x7x365, this will require the ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays and monitoring email regularly outside standard business hours
* Collaborate with team members in a virtual team environment to extend field experience to different client situations
* Contribute to the development and management of knowledge-sharing methodologies, diagnostic tools, and creative processes, to improve the client experience
* Prior Team Leadership / People management experience
* 10+ years relevant Oracle EBS experience
* 5+ years direct support of application end-users in a Corporate environment Technical and Functional Expertise with solid understanding of underlying data flow and functionality in Order Entry (OM), BoM, MFG, Shipping, Receiving Modules
* Expertise with Oracle EBS 11i & R12, including full life-cycle implementation experience, configuration and administration of the application
* Knowledge of Oracle maintenance/patching mechanics and EBS architecture
* Demonstrable history solving complex problems across multiple modules
* Superb trouble-shooting skills and tenacity in problem solving
* Passionate focus on customer support and the ability to build long term, successful working relationships with Clients
* Strong knowledge of key application functionality, tables and relationships
* Deep knowledge of Oracle EBS customization/extension methodologies
* Excellent development skills using Oracle EBS toolset
* Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills - verbal & written
* Attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly
* Extreme focus on Client satisfaction
* Ability to work calmly and professionally in high pressure situations
* The ability to work remotely from a home based office in a virtual environment
*The best candidates will have extensive knowledge of multiple EBS modules across releases (11i & R12) including proficiency with EBS product module/suite business processes, navigation mechanics, configuration requirements, integration with other modules and knowledge of underlying technology
*A consulting background, while not mandatory, would be useful
*Experience with Oracle Transportation Management, while not mandatory, would be highly valued
*Experience with localizations and global implementations would be an advantage
* Excellent compensation, bonus and benefits packages.
* No bureaucracy, thousand-page rule books or politics - just everyone working together to build a great company through service excellence and client success.
* Work hard, play hard environment - a group of hard-working professionals who are passionate about achieving success, but we also enjoy opportunities to meet up at fun company events.
* All professionals are encouraged to grow and learn new skills.
* Pre-IPO company.
* Over 1,750 signed clients, including 135 Fortune 500 and Global 100.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Anqi Zhang on +813 6832 8996.
The company is the leading global provider of third-party support for Oracle and SAP enterprise software and is opening a huge market with tens of thousands of qualified target prospects. The company replaces annual support from Oracle and SAP with an award-winning support program priced at 50% of the current annual support fees. Over 1,750 clients, including 135 of the Fortune 500, and Global 100 have switched from Oracle or SAP to the company's support.
The company is widely recognized by clients, leading industry analysts (including Gartner, Forrester, Constellation Research and Nucleus), and financial analysts as the leader in a large, fast growing market with tremendous upside and an extremely strong value proposition that resonates with CIOs and CFO's. With tight IT budgets and flat global economic growth, IT and procurement professionals are actively looking for proven methods to cut costs while improving service. The company enables organizations to free up budget for strategic business initiatives by delivering savings of up to 90 percent on total maintenance and support costs.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 1100万円 〜 1700万円|