人材紹介Michael Page Japan
財務/会計 - 会計/財務
財務/会計 - 経理
金融/銀行/証券 - アナリスト・エコノミスト・リサーチ
The Expense Analyst will strengthen the Fund Management team and perform tasks such as settlement of accounts for payment to business partners, internal report preparation work or accounting slip processing. This is an excellent opportunity to build a strong career in the Financial Services industry and gain experience within the Life Insurance.
* Settlement of accounts for payment to business partners
* Other accounting slip processing
* Internal report preparation work
* Exchange of headquarters / branch office employees
* 1-2 years of experience in Finance/Accounting
* Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Access
* Able to read and write financial statements in Japanese
* Nissho bookkeeping 1 or 2 is a plus
* Health Insurance, Pension insurance, Employment insurance, work insurance
* Competitive Salary
* Office in Central Tokyo
* Work at a fortune 500 firm
* Gain experience in the Life Insurance industry
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This is an American Fortune 500 company, with a strong and stable presence within the Japanese market. A purpose-driven company, bound together by commitment to what they do and how they work together.
The company invests in professional development for every single employee. They are dedicated to providing opportunities to develop skills, connect with mentors, take on challenging projects, and stretch beyond your formal job description. People join the company for the opportunity of a new job, but stay because they have found a dynamic, challenging career.
When you ask someone why they work at this company, the answer is almost always the same: the people.
They believe that the best work happens in collaboration. You'll spend your time working alongside colleagues from a multitude of disciplines, who bring complementary skills and unique perspectives to solving some of today's most challenging questions.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|