人材紹介Michael Page Japan
財務/会計 - 会計/財務
金融/銀行/証券 - アセットマネジメント/トラストバンキング
財務/会計 - 公認会計士/税理士
The Junior Financial Accountant will join a team of internationally orientated professionals and have an opportunity to work at a global market leader within its industry. This is an excellent opportunity for people that want to grow a strong career in the Financial Services Industry.
* Coordinate and execute financial transactions and activities
* Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/quarterly/annual closings
* Prepare financial reports to Japan local managements and the overseas headquarter
* Collaborate with external vendors to complete monthly bill payments and corporate disbursements
* Assist in the audit process by providing information and data as requested
* Create efficient and effective methods for tracking financial data with leveraging out technologies
* Basic understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles
* Excellent team player with honesty, integrity, reliability
* Ability to think creatively and anticipating the needs of others
* Attention to details
* Self-starter with the ability to streamline functions and passion to learn and grow consistently over a long period of time
* Background in Finance
* Able to conduct fluent conversations in English and Japanese
* Good work life balance (working hours: 9AM-6PM)
* Strong company growth (operating profit doubled in the last year)
* Long-term employment focus (half of the employees work longer than 10 years)
* Competitive salary
* Office in central Tokyo
* Strong potential for career growth
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This is a western Asset Management firm with a strong and stable presence in Japan. They are one of the global leaders in the Asset Management Industry, with individual and institutional . The company offers products as international and domestic liquidity management, products in equities and fixed income as well as alternative investments (via a funds-of-hedge-funds manager). The firm also launches and manages exchange traded funds and mutual funds its clients through its subsidiaries globally.
The Tokyo office has about 70 employees and experiences strong profit growth throughout the last few years.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|