人材紹介Michael Page Japan
コンサルティング - ITシステムコンサルティング
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - ERP・SCM・CRM設計
IT関連（その他） - プリセールス
As part of our Functional Support Services (FSS) group, the Functional Specialist will have progressive experience in ERP environments including excellent functional skills with specific experience as a Specialist focused on SAP ECC, and related in depth knowledge of current Analytics and Mobility solutions.
The Functional Specialist is expected to partner with existing internal and external subject matter experts in various technologies (in addition to Mobility and BI/Analytics), and have an extensive background and experiences in SAP. The role also encompasses providing thought leadership around Functional Strategy, including driving Project Implementations, Product Roadmap Analyses, reviewing and analyzing current system functionality, and have demonstrated a strong ability to analyze and provide guidance to support strategic objectives.
The Functional Specialist will collaborate with all levels of client and internal IT staff, while demonstrating professional written and oral communication skills, deep analytical skills, functional expertise, solution orientation, strategic thinking, the ability to establish rapport at all levels within the organization, and the ability to drive consensus. Significant focus will be on Mobility and Analytics Functional Sales Support, and retention of existing clients by resolving issues related to alternative Mobility and Analytics solutions provided by the company.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Serving as a Trusted Advisor to our Clients by providing functional SAP ERP expertise and research, advisory and implementation services, innovative business solutions, and Strategic Planning Engagements
* Provide outstanding client service and help them obtain maximum value from their ERP investment in alignment with the established FSS framework
* Work with client IT staff and review business requirements, research solution alternatives, and create professional, high quality deliverables
* Provide subject matter expertise with respect to Mobility and Business Intelligence / Analytics standards based, configuration driven, scalable and manageable solutions. Provide support to other IT staff in high-priority situations and dedicated to issue resolution
* Resolve Mobility and Analytics issues relative to new application releases and established applications
* Provide pre-sales consulting assistance with Mobility and or BI / Analytics application questions during the sales cycle
* Develop a macro view of current and future state of business and technology architecture that is well connected with business strategy
* Provide leadership in developing standards, functional governance, functional design patterns and IT best practices. Work with other Functional Specialists to develop a comprehensive view of all aspects of client Mobility and Analytics solutions.
* Develop and demonstrate subject matter expertise in various areas such as Mobility and Business Intelligence / Analytics technologies, including the creation and delivery of presentations and white papers to internal and external stakeholders
* Evaluate new technologies and identify the benefit case for using new technologies
* Provide thought leadership to help guide development of IT systems solutions that are strategically aligned to the overall architecture vision of clients
* As part of the duties of this position the Functional Specialist is expected to be up to 50 percent billable on project delivery for Asia clients or prospects, yet must have client facing Marketing and Sales experience, and associated speaking skills
* 11+ years consulting or functional support experience working with enterprise applications, including strong client management experience
* 8+ years SAP enterprise ERP application functional implementation configuration and upgrade experience to include two or more full lifecycle projects
* 3+ years Mobility and Analytics consulting or implementation project experience
* Demonstrated, proven track record in helping clients leverage their IT solutions to meet business objectives
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Thorough understanding of leading-edge mobility and analytics solutions technologies
* Excellent organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills
* Ability to adapt and perform in a dynamic work environment and work successfully in a cross-functional, matrix management environment
* Expertise using common communication management tools: e.g. Salesforce, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
* ERP and Mobility and or Business Intelligence / Analytics products technical certifications a plus
Excellent compensation, bonus and benefits packages.
No bureaucracy, thousand-page rule books or politics - just everyone working together to build a great company through service excellence and client success.
Work hard, play hard environment - a group of hard-working professionals who are passionate about achieving success, but we also enjoy opportunities to meet up at fun company events.
All professionals are encouraged to grow and learn new skills.
Over 1,750 signed clients, including 135 Fortune 500 and Global 100.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Anqi Zhang on +813 6832 8996.
The company is the leading global provider of third-party support for Oracle and SAP enterprise software and is opening a huge market with tens of thousands of qualified target prospects. The company replaces annual support from Oracle and SAP with an award-winning support program priced at 50% of the current annual support fees. Over 1,750 clients, including 135 of the Fortune 500, and Global 100 have switched from Oracle or SAP to the company's support.
The company is widely recognized by clients, leading industry analysts (including Gartner, Forrester, Constellation Research and Nucleus), and financial analysts as the leader in a large, fast growing market with tremendous upside and an extremely strong value proposition that resonates with CIOs and CFO's. With tight IT budgets and flat global economic growth, IT and procurement professionals are actively looking for proven methods to cut costs while improving service. The company enables organizations to free up budget for strategic business initiatives by delivering savings of up to 90 percent on total maintenance and support costs.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 1300万円 〜 1500万円|