人材紹介ヘイズ・スペシャリスト・リクルートメント・ジャパン株式会社／Hays Specialist Recruitment Japan K.K.
総務/人事 - 人事(採用)
総務/人事 - 人事(給与/福利厚生)
総務/人事 - 人事（その他）
Your new company
You will join a leading US based IT services and advisory firm, located in the Inner Tokyo head-office. You will be responsible for direct sourcing activities for mid-senior level positions for the Japan market
* Ability to manage the full cycle talent acquisition process for assigned positions, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection, negotiating offers and closing candidates.
* Manage the content of the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) for assigned positions.
* Work in conjunction with Talent Acquisition leadership to develop and execute offer strategies to ensure efficient and consistent implementation of compensation practices.
* Identify and recommend opportunities for improvement to existing Talent Acquisition processes and procedures.
* Develop sourcing strategies, plans and pipelines using progressive techniques including, but not limited to: social media, web, referrals, job fairs, databases
What you'll need to succeed
* 2+ years' full-cycle recruiting experience, ideally in IT/SaaS companies but not essential
* Bachelors Degree or equivalent required
* Good communication in English (Business) and Japanese (near-Native)
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive compensation package with an opportunity to work closely with business leaders in taking a more strategic position, developing your career long-term in a broader HR function.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Agency and/or In-House recruiter who is looking for a hands-on position with significant career development opportunities
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, email@example.com or call 03-3560-2673
Recruiter - Talent Acquistion
Leading International IT & Consulting Firm
Local and APAC Mid-career hiring and talent branding responsibilities
BASE - 6-10M* Incentives
*2+ years of progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full cycle recruiting in Japan market
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|
|年収||日本・円 650万円 〜 1100万円|
|休日||Holidays / Time Off|