人材紹介Michael Page Japan
財務/会計 - 会計/財務
財務/会計 - 経理
Our client is a successful global manufacturer in the automotive industry that focuses on developing competitive and compelling products and prepares and adapts for an increasingly globalized automotive industry.
They are currently looking for an experienced AP Manager to join the Finance team to manage and lead a team of 9 staff.
* AP operation and closing including recording accounting entries in assigned areas in line with JGAAP and IFRS, process improvement and checking of primary documents
* Preparation of supporting documents for audits and tax examinations
* Stakeholder management including communication with internal and external partners
* Control and manage all Account Payables & offsetting internal transactions
* Reconciliation of IFRS/statutory accounts of assigned areas
* Support the training and career development of staff
* Strong working experience in similar position in a multinational company
* Experience in SAP or other ERP system
* Strong communication skill within the team and with other departments
* Legacy system knowledge
* Excel and Word, Power point
* Experience in team management
* Well-known and dominant foreign brand in the automotive industry
* Attractive role including leadership development
* Competitive salary package
* Good promotion opportunities
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Our client pursues manufacturing with an obsessive focus on quality, making use of its own, original production management system.
That is one of the reasons, why the company has currently achieved no. 2 in the global market share in their segment as a specialist manufacturer for the automotive industry.
With around 6.000 employees in in Japan, the company is well-positioned and dynamically expanding their business.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|