人材紹介Michael Page Japan
IT関連（組込み/制御系） - プログラマー
IT関連（汎用系） - アプリケーションSE
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - WebアプリケーションSE
Our client is looking for an Application Support/Programmer to join their development team and support the firm's critical financial applications/systems. Through this role you will get the chance to support but also develop new and improved application features while communicating with experienced Business Analysts, designers, business users in a firendlty environment and very central and fancy offices located in "Roppongi".
* Support of existing applications and systems.
* Work closely with Business Analyst, designers, business users and other staff.
* Write test cases and test existing/new applications.
* Create Requirement documents, Specification documents, training documents, user manuals, etc for applications.
* Develop and maintain source code for applications.
* Skilled with at least one programming language C# or Java or VB or PHP and ready to learn new programing languages.
* Hands-on SQL or PLSQL skills with working experience using SQL Server or MySQL.
* Experience with support of finance applications
* Proven experience of application development experience.
* Fluent in Japanese and English.
Good to have:
* Expertise in using IIS, Apache, Nginx, etc web servers
* Knowledge of ORM, MVC and similar such frameworks
* Knowledge of Bootstrap, Angular, JQuery, handlebars, etc will be an added advantage
* Experience building scalable applications from scratch
* A long stable contract
* A competitive salary, up to 6M JPY
* Work in a multicultural environment
* Join a fast growing industry
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Nassim Tazairt on +81 3 6832 8947.
|Our client is one of Asia's largest asset managers, providing fund management across a range of Equity, Fixed Income and Multi-Asset strategies. In addition, their range of passive strategies covers more than 20 indices and includes some of Asia's largest exchange-traded funds.|