人材紹介Michael Page Japan
法務 - 法務（コンプライアンス）
This position will be responsible for executing and managing the end-to-end Global Financial Crime Compliance (AML/CFT, Sanctions and Anti-corruption) programs in Japan, in line with Global compliance policies & procedures.
* Perform reviews and investigation on Sanction and PEPs alerts.
* Independently conduct the research using relevant tools and make a decision on each case.
* Perform reviews and investigation of suspicious activities and prepare necessary Suspicious Transaction Reporting tor the regulator.
* Partner with Global Financial Crime Compliance (GFCC) team to execute local implementation of Global compliance requirements over AML/CFT, Sanctions and Anti-corruption areas.
* Maintain up-to-date and accurate Japan Compliance program inventory (policies & procedures, training and monitoring) to validate compliance accountability.
* Develop and maintain up-to-date local compliance policies & procedures by effectively incorporating necessary local regulatory requirements against rapidly changing business products & underlying operations.
* Develop and deliver up-to-date regulatory compliance training to the required local employees, by effectively incorporating necessary local regulatory requirements against rapidly changing business products & underlying operations.
* Support the direct leader in evaluation of the pertinent regulatory requirements over GFCC area.
* Keep up-to-date with critical regulatory developments and evaluate necessary compliance actions as needed.
* Provide compliance advice to business partners in evaluation of effectiveness of compliance program within business groups, support implementation of necessary compliance actions, consultation & development of appropriate remediation actions as per the regulatory expectation.
* As needed, support facilitation of compliance projects and initiatives to fulfill regulatory requirements, under the direction of the direct leader.
* Oral and written fluency in Japanese and English.
* 3+ years of direct regulatory compliance or legal experience in Japan.
* Strong understanding of the Japan regulatory requirements for retail consumer financial services or credit card business.
* Experience in dealing with the regulators on compliance matters.
* Understanding of & experience in AML/CTF and Sanctions operations at global financial institutions.
* Understanding of credit card and/or retail consumer banking business models at a global financial institutions, with complex system & technology infrastructure and a matrix organizational structure.
* Understanding of internal controls.
* Hands-on experience or professional certifications in internal controls.
* Ability to identify control defects and develop remediation by reviewing & evaluating existing business processes.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills, verbal and writing, to be able to effectively develop regulatory policies & procedures and conduct training over the pertinent regulatory requirements.
* Experience in working effectively in a globally-complex matrix organization across diverse business groups and product lines.
* International work environment
* Competitive salary package
* Good career prospects
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Andy Clubbeにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8671
|Our client is a multinational financial services corporation that provides a range of products and services including Charge and Credit Cards, Business Services and Insurance to its corporate and retail customers worldwide.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|