人材紹介Fidel Consulting KK
IT関連（インフラ系） - セキュリティシステムSE
#hotjob #cybersecurityexpert #career
• Work with business development to understand customer security needs and translate into product requirements.
• Assist engineering efforts to derive and document architectural requirements from product requirements.
• Evaluate, analyze and test our security solution’s strength and ability to withstand attacks.
• Publish papers, attend and present at applicable conferences, and explain our solutions to potential customers/investors.
• Actively monitor on-going research into cyber security trends and technologies. Perform research and analysis to evolve cyber security products
|A designer and provider of multi-layer, adaptive security technology for a connected world. Specializing in current and future vehicular and transportation applications, provides a complete automotive cyber security suite of software products covering the entire automobile ecosystem.|
• Familiarity with networking security concepts and common protocols.
• Active participation in cyber security research, conferences, and techniques.
• Experience with intrusion detection and prevention systems (IDPS) solutions.
• Knowledge and/or experience in cryptographic algorithms.
• Good understanding of existing and emerging cyber security and safety standards as they relate to automotive systems
• A teamwork mind-set and ability to collaborate with other engineers, business partners, and customers to achieve the best solutions.
• BS in software engineering, computer science, or equivalent; advanced degrees welcome but not required.
• Experience in a cyber security related area (minimum 3 years).
• Significant domestic and international travel will be required.
• Languages : Fluent English/Japanese
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 600万円 〜 800万円|