人材紹介Fidel Consulting KK
事務系 - 営業事務/アシスタント/一般事務/受付
#hotjob #salesassistant #sales #customersupport #career #jobsinjapan
Employment Type: Contract
- Meet or exceed bookings targets collectively and for each individual product line, per the forecast commitment.
- Manage customer expectations
- Improve customer scorecards and drive reconciliation when appropriate
- Forecast sales demand on a monthly basis based on market conditions
- Quickly manage customer escalations with appropriate personnel
- Identify and secure opportunities to win new business
- Achieve product design wins, providing incremental growth
- Arrange and manage periodic meetings with key accounts to review performance, business volume and customer needs
- Meet or exceed agreed upon quarterly business objectives.
- Prepare and distribute weekly and monthly sales dashboard to track progress to forecast and key initiatives
- Sales data analysis
- US Forecast rollup (in support of SIOP)
- Global contract updates (tracking for renewal dates, working with account managers to renew, re-write contracts, file with appropriate departments)
|A company with a history of over 100 years as one of the world's leading multi-faceted manufacturers, starting with the manufacture of highly specialized industrial equipment and abrasives, and providing services related to those manufacturing equipment.|
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of sales experiences
- Good English speaking on Business writing and speaking (Min 650 TOEIC Score or being equivalent to that level)
- Having experiences communicating to oversee would be nice.
- Working experiences at Manufacturing Industry as sales assistant, sales support, and Sales Customer Support will be very nice and highly welcomed.
- This position is sometime requested to stay after 5:45 pm to do some urgent tasks for customer but not that frequent.. (Will be eligible with receiving Overtime wage.)
- Native Japanese & Business English
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|