日本オラクル株式会社/ Oracle Corporation Japan
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - プロジェクトマネージャー
IT関連（その他） - カスタマーサポートエンジニア
コンサルティング - ITシステムコンサルティング
Cloud Customer Success Managers duties include:
• Develop and maintain operational relationships with Enterprise Cloud customers.
• Through daily activities, strive for a high degree of customer satisfaction resulting in positive references for the services that the Customer is consuming from Oracle.
• Represent their customers as a single point of contact within Oracle Cloud Operations and partner with Customer System Administrators and Leadership along with Oracle Leadership to bind them together in a working team.
• Monitor and proactively manage all delivery and service obligations to insure the proper quality of service is consistently provided to our customers.
• Review, coordinate and oversee successful completion (by Engineering staff) of all Service Requests.
• Handle day-to-day Customer relationship and when necessary for crises or escalations, connect the appropriate parties to reach resolution.
• Educate the customer on the most effective and efficient way to use Oracle processes, products, tools, systems, interfaces and procedures.
• Drive internal processes to ensure the highest quality of service, and work with teams to improve as needed. Maintain accurate account information.
• Perform with a high level of autonomy, reporting to management regularly on customer status and striving to keep escalations at a minimum while keeping leadership appraised of any possible flare points.
• Contribute to the Onboarding, training and mentoring of new Cloud Customer Success Managers.
• Excels individually while contributing to the team dynamic by providing direction and mentorship of others in addition to sharing any relevant product information or issues with the team.
• Based upon interaction with customer teams, make recommendations to relevant Account Managers for possible up-sell activities to include services, add-ons, etc.
• Track, update and close all Service Request tickets for assigned customers.
• Develop, manage, and present period service improvement plans internally and with customers.
• Monitor incident management queue for service interruptions impacting assigned customers.
• Proactively communicate to assigned customers throughout service interruption events. Partner with Operation Center to run and facilitate any service incident impacting assigned customers.
• Recognize chronic or reoccurring trends in service interruptions and elevate them to Senior Management.
• Creation of weekly/monthly system and infrastructure performance reports.
• Create and contribute to an environment that is geared to innovation, high productivity, high quality and customer service.
• Performs non-technical project completion using an internal customer perspective, typically from initiation through delivery.
• Develops project plans and coordinates cross-functional teams through meetings and progress measurement activity which bring distinct, specific projects to completion both on time and within budget.
|With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in software as a service, platform as a service, infrastructure as a service, and data as a service.|
Essential Qualities include:
• Japan based role
• Excellent communication skills, written and oral, Japanese and English
• A confident communicator with experience in managing internal and external relationships at a senior level
• A strong self-starter, able to operate as a remote worker and part of a Global Cloud Customer Success Team
• Duties and tasks are varied and complex; independent judgment needed. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Prefer 5 years of project management or related experience.
Additional qualities include:
• A solid understanding of Corporate Cloud Computing, preferably related to the Hospitality industry but not essential
• Knowledge of the Hospitality industry including Property Management and Point of Sale systems would be beneficial
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 600万円 〜 1100万円|