人材紹介Michael Page Japan
コンサルティング - 財務・会計コンサルティング
財務/会計 - 会計/財務
財務/会計 - 経理
The Associate Accounting Consultant performs and assists in Financial Transformation projects for domestic and/or foreign companies. You tasks will surround Finance Strategy/Visioning, Enterprise Performance Management, SmartClose/Consolidation/IFRS/USGAAP, Finance Operations and Digital Finance.
* Strategy planning and financing function of the finance function
* Enterprise performance management
* Costing/profitability management solutions
* Impact analysis / introduction of IFRS
* Introduction of automation solutions for finance operations
* Advancement of profit and expense management (eg, product classification, customer profit, ABC cost calculation)
* Advancement of planning and budget performance management process
* Experience with IFRS
* Experience with US GAAP
* 3+ years of experience in the financial industry
* Certified Public Accountant
* Work at a market leader in the Global consulting industry
* Office in central Tokyo
* Competitive salary
* Chance to grow your career
* Work with some of the brightest people in the industry
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This company is a global market leader in the consultancy industry, with its headquarters in the west and over 600 offices worldwide.
The Financial Services Division of the company's Consulting Division, has a service line integrated from the viewpoint of "Finance Transformation" and performs audit corporation, tax accountant corporation and support of M&A related deals.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|