人材紹介Michael Page Japan
財務/会計 - 会計/財務
財務/会計 - 経理
財務/会計 - 公認会計士/税理士
The Accounting Manager will lead a team of 10-15 people together with another manager. The team is responsible for accounting, tax, projection, performance analysis related to project cost budget, and performance analysis work in Japanese accounting standards and US accounting standards.
* Financial statements preparation
* Income and expenditure forecasting
* Analysis work in accordance with US GAAP
* Lead a team of 10-15 people together with another manager
* 5+ years of accounting experience
* Experience managing other staff
* Holds a USCPA
* Experience with USGAAP
* Able to understand business conversations in English and Japanese
* Health Insurance, Pension insurance, Employment insurance, work insurance
* Competitive Salary
* Office in Central Tokyo
* Work at a fortune 500 firm
* Improve management experience
* Gain experience in the Life Insurance industry
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This is an American Fortune 500 company, with a strong and stable presence within the Japanese market. A purpose-driven company, bound together by commitment to what they do and how they work together.
The company invests in professional development for every single employee. They are dedicated to providing opportunities to develop skills, connect with mentors, take on challenging projects, and stretch beyond your formal job description. People join the company for the opportunity of a new job, but stay because they have found a dynamic, challenging career.
When you ask someone why they work at this company, the answer is almost always the same: the people.
They believe that the best work happens in collaboration. You'll spend your time working alongside colleagues from a multitude of disciplines, who bring complementary skills and unique perspectives to solving some of today's most challenging questions.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|