人材紹介Michael Page Japan
金融/銀行/証券 - プロパティマネジメト/不動産
金融/銀行/証券 - 投資銀行業務/M&A
資産/不動産資産/不動産 - 資産査定/買入
Assist our investment team in conducting real estate financial modelling, valuation analysis and deal structuring of investment targets. Conduct research and due diligence of a variety of private equity real estate investment opportunities
* Assist our investment team in conducting real estate financial modelling, valuation analysis and deal structuring of investment targets.
* Conduct research and due diligence of a variety of private equity real estate investment opportunities.
* Work with internal and external parties to drive due diligence and deal execution processes.
* Degree holder in Economics, Finance, Accounting or related disciplines at the analyst or associate in investment banking or private equity fund.
* Possess strong research, financial modelling and valuation skills.
* Good command of written and spoken English and fluent Japanese.
* Responsible, self-motivated and able to work independently.
* Good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
High profile positions as one of the first members of their Japan team, an outstanding opportunity to make a real impact on a business.
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Samuel Griffithsにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8682。
|Our client is a uniquely-positioned real estate private equity fund management company that focuses on real estate markets across Asia with a specialisation in high barrier to entry markets globally. The current assets under management exceed US$10 billion across their global business including high profile properties in Tokyo.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|