人材紹介Michael Page Japan
財務/会計 - 財務&コーポレートファイナンス
財務/会計 - 会計/財務
財務/会計 - 経理
Due to strong local growth our client is looking to bring on board a new Accounting Supervisor. The main purpose of the role will be to establish the operations of the finance department to meet the global standard. This will include an overhaul of internal controls and the implementation of an accounting system (SAP). The company is also looking to strengthen business efficiency and global cooperation.
This position has wide range of accounting responsibilities that cover the areas of General Ledger, Inventory, Payables and Receivables. You will be responsible for:
* Prepare financial statements for internal and external use
* Implement timely payment procedure
* Prepare tax related documents
* Provide Director F&A with broad support in financial activity
Additionally you will be involved in the companies roll-out of the SAP accounting system this year.
Our client is searching for candidates who possess:
* Minimum 5 years accounting work experience in a company that handles inventory
* Experience at a foreign-affiliated company is a plus
* SAP experience preferable
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Power Point
* Sufficient English communication skills, both written and verbal are required
* Attention to details and result orientated
* Team player but can work under pressure individually
* Passionate and quick learner/self-starter
This position offers you the chance to manage staff, be involved with the new SAP implementation, and join a company with a passionate leadership team. The position offers a competitive salary and yearly salary increase, as well as good work-life balance and other benefits for employees.
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Joshua Daveyにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8654
|Our client is a mid sized FMCG company, with strong product offrings across multiple catagories. The Japan business is in a high growth phase and the have strong a leadership group.|