UnionPay International Co., Ltd.
法務 - 法務（コンプライアンス）
法務 - 弁護士/弁理士 - 社内
法務 - 法務（契約マネジメント）
This position is a regional role located in Tokyo and will be within the Legal and Compliance Team of the headquarters. The selected candidate will need strong proactive work as the Legal and Compliance Section is located in Shanghai, China.
The role involves the following tasks but this is a growth opportunity so duties may change as needed:
• Support the Head of Legal and Compliance to lead the tracking of laws and help provide workable solutions to unique issues in relevant markets, including but not limited to Japan related to the financial technology industry.
• Support the Head of Legal and Compliance to develop a matrix detailing regional laws and litigations which will be escalated to headquarters in-house counsel.
• Provide efficient and timely guidance to the Japan Office on regulatory advice, documentation efforts, and any other corporate duties as necessary.
• Establish and deepen regulatory relations.
• Assist headquarters in-house counsel for regional tasks for other ad hoc issues.
The job will also include establishing relations with regulators and tracking litigations. The work will be demanding, along with it will be the chance to build and shape one of the largest and fastest growing payment companies in the world.
This person will focus on assisting counsel at the Company’s headquarters and business staff around Japan to analyze payment/banking legislation, FinTech regulation, central bank policy, data privacy laws, anti-money laundering laws, anti-bribery and corruption laws, financial transaction laws, currency controls, and other relevant regulation.
UnionPay International Co., Ltd. (the Company) is looking to hire a smart, talented, and professional Regional Regulatory Affairs Executive in this exciting space and help the business comply with the laws in Japan.
As the financial payments industry continues to evolve rapidly, the industry is becoming more innovative, exciting, and fast-paced. Regulators have responded by releasing laws which directly impact the company and affect future innovative (the latter being associated with the term ‘FinTech’).
|勤務時間||9:30 - 18:30|
Desired Skills and Experience
• Bachelor Degree (or above) in Government, Law, Political Science, International Relations or other related discipline
• Qualified Lawyer’s will be considered --- role will then be subject to additional and higher level duties
• 2 to 4 years in a legal, regulatory or compliance role is preferred. Outstanding fresh graduates can also be considered.
• Great communicator, the ability to persuade, and must proactively lead change
• Ability to organize a systemized process, Microsoft Excel spreadsheet skills are essential
• Global mindset and outlook, must be adaptable, and willing to be creative solution provider when presented with ambiguous issues
• Fluent in Mandarin and English, both in oral and in writing;
• Fun, energetic and proactive self-starter who works well with a remote team
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|
|給与に関する説明||Social Insurance, Commuting/Transportation Allowance|
|休日||Five-Day Workweek, Winter Holidays, Paid Holidays|