人材紹介Michael Page Japan
|企業名||US Based Global CRO|
メディカル/医薬/バイオ/素材/食品 - 臨床開発系
* Manage time-line, cost, personnel in all processes from the start of the project team to the end of the project.
* Manage the progress of the project over the entire period from the start to the completion of the project according to the project form and client needs.
* Manage time-line, cost, personnel in all processes from the start to the end of the project.
* Collect information from project leads and consultants.
* Create and manage project management plans according to SOP.
* Setting up and managing training.
* Preparation for project meeting.
* Budget, resource and time-line management.
* Experience in clinical trials.
* Native level Japanese.
* Business level English.
* Project management experience is a plus.
* Experience reporting to overseas management.
* Opportunity to gain project management experience across each aspect of clinical trials.
* Join leading US CRO, well established within Japan.
* Flexitime system available.
* Incentive bonus, overtime allowance, commuting allowance provided.
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|* Leading US Based Global CRO|