人材紹介Michael Page Japan
IT関連（その他） - プロジェクトマネージャー
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - QA/品質管理/テストエンジニア
IT関連（その他） - プロダクトローカライズ
A seasoned professional System Integration Test Manager having wide-ranging experience and recognized as an advanced individual contributor, using professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
The System Integration Test Manager shall provide leadership to a small Quality Assurance team in Japan, providing guidance to subordinates within the latitude of established company policies to ensure that all test activities have the correct test approach, scope and technical environment to allow the QA team to perform their duties.
This individual will also focus on the creation and maintenance of the Project Test Strategy and Test Plan, taking responsibility for the end to end test planning, execution and delivery within the agreed timescales and to the level of acceptance required by internal and external customers.
As a manager, this individual will serve as a subject matter expert as it relates to internal test processes, metrics, team dynamics, risk mitigation, and industry best practices in these areas. Will provide guidance and apply expert level knowledge in areas such as conducting test coverage assessment, test case gathering, and lessons-learned activities.
* Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English is mandatory
* Fluent verbal and written communication skills in Japanese is mandatory
* Good interpersonal, communication, presentation and reporting skills.
* Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Technology discipline preferred OR relevant work experience.
* Experienced in a commercial software testing / quality assurance environment including experience with Software Quality Processes, Development Lifecycles and documentation.
* Ability to accurately estimate and plan all assigned testing tasks and activities within the agreed timescales and according to priority.
* Proven experience in the planning, creation and maintenance of project Test Strategies, Test Plans and Test cases.
* Experience of Test Case Management Tools.
* Proven experience producing team reports and performing project sign-off activities.
* Proven experience producing accurate reports on the status and progress of testing, performance, usability and stability of the STB Product.
* The ability to identify, characterize and report on issues to support resolution by the engineering teams.
* Prior experience building & maintaining a test environment to meet the project goals.
* Experience working with Automated Software Testing Tools, including the ability to identify suitable test candidates for test automation and to develop the necessary automated test scripts.
* Ability to liaise at all levels internally and with customers, suppliers and partners when appropriate.
* Ability to liaise with other functional teams for running joint test facilities.
* Ability to perform the required Software Testing both on and offsite where required, to the standard required for Customer Approvals and formal Certifications.
* Experience of programming languages and applications commonly use in development test environment highly desirable, e.g. Python, Bash, Linux.
* Demonstrated ability to manage change and drive end to end testing.
* ISTQB Advanced Level Software Testing qualifications or equivalent.
* Experience of UI and API testing
* Prior experience with in the Broadcast industry or knowledge of MPEG stream decoding and DVB SI / PSI is highly regarded
* International and friendly work environment
* Located in a nice office in central Tokyo
* A stable and growing company
* Competitive compensations and company benefits
* A leading video and broadband technology company
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、James Blancheにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8942。
|A US headquartered, premier video and broadband technology company that transforms how service providers worldwide deliver entertainment and communications without boundaries. With about 9,000 employees in about 70 global offices, its powerful end-to-end platforms enable service and content providers to improve the way people connect - with each other and with their favorite content. They are currently focused on a very large project in Japan, and are looking for highly technical and enthusiastic people to join their growing team.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|