コンサルティング - ITシステムコンサルティング
コンサルティング - ITセキュリティコンサルティング
コンサルティング - ITネットワークコンサルティング
The Senior Technical Consultant will work within Polarify, a joint venture in Japan between SMFG/BC, NTT Data and Daon. Polarify is a Fintech company based in Tokyo which offers biometric authentication services to the Japanese market. The successful candidate will be seconded from Daon to Polarify and will work very closely within the joint venture team in technical support of the biometric authentication services and also providing pre-sales technical support expanding this business.
A significant education and training exercise will be offered to the successful candidate in Daon’s research and development headquarters in Dublin, Ireland before joining the joint venture team in Tokyo to empower them on the Daon IdentityX platform and service. This will require travel to Dublin for the beginning of the contract.
This person will report to the Joint Venture management and the Daon Chief Architect.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Technical co-ordination with the Joint Venture business and technical team (composed of representatives from
SMBC and NTT Data)
• Technical co-ordination with the Daon IdentityX as a Service operational support team, the Daon Professional Services team and the Daon Engineering team
• Liaise with Daon Engineering about product updates, strategy and direction, and derive Daon product
requirements from the new company future business and technical plans
• Act as primary interface to the Daon Professional Services organization by documenting implementation and customization requirements
• Coordination of Daon teams from multiple departments to deliver the entire service; influence other
departments approach and priorities to support the joint venture service
• Assist Sales team on technical queries, solution feasibilities and where required attend customer meetings.
Daon is an innovator in developing and deploying biometric authentication and identity assurance solutions worldwide. Our IdentityX® Platform removes friction from the authentication process while providing the highest level of security with inherent multi-factor authentication. Integrate IdentityX once and it becomes your shopping cart for new technologies when they become available. Deploy IdentityX for a higher level of security with an improved customer experience.
• 10+ years relevant experience in customer facing role
• Masters and/or Degree in Computer Science or a related field
• Fluent in Japanese and English, both written and verbal communications
Skills & Experience
• Knowledge and experience of cloud technologies, ID Federation, enterprise relational databases, web services
(REST & SOAP), security methods and technologies
• Proficient English and Japanese language skills (oral & written) for commercial and technical conversations
• Knowledge of mobile application development and related frameworks
• Excellent communication skills and presentation skills
• Experience of biometric or other forms of authentication and cryptography is a plus
• Understanding of TLS/SSL and web/network security in general
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|
|休日||Five-Day Workweek Paid Holidays|
Toei Mita Line Uchisaiwaicho Station
Tokyo Metro Ginza Line Tranomon Station
JR Shinbashi Station