人材紹介Michael Page Japan
財務/会計 - 会計/財務
財務/会計 - 経理
財務/会計 - 財務&コーポレートファイナンス
Our client is a worldwide successful manufacturer of appliances, a technology leader, which serves customers in different industries worldwide.
Combining their industry expertise and unique energy saving technologies, they are now the leaders in their field, and continuing to strengthen their global presence.
* Manage the budget, project reporting, financial reporting, and accounting treatments for the IT organization
* Develop the framework for financial review and ensure the reliability of IT project reporting
* Review major variances and assist the director of IT with resource allocation decisions
* Implement and maintain the accrual process for monthly expenses
* Also, create the review process to determine whether IT expenses should be capitalized or expensed in period
* Ensure that IT investment requests follow the appropriate review/approval process and are integrated into the budgeting and financial reporting process
* Strong experience within finance at multinational company
* Ability to perform complex financial analysis on large data sets
* Capability to drive projects individually while working within a complex team environment
* Business fluent English and Japanese at a native level
* Advanced MS-Office and preferably SAP skills
* Supportive management team
* Diverse working environment
* Promotion opportunities
* Very good accessibility
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Established as a joint venture between a Japanese and American company, they focus primarily on the manufacture and design of appliances for buildings around the world.
Currently, they employ more than 14,000 people worldwide, including around 2,500 people in Japan and 250 people in Tokyo, and have a presence in 24 locations.
They are now looking to hire an IT Controller that will be the financial business partner for the CIO supporting the entire IT organisation. This person will be involved in budgeting, project and financial reporting and accounting treatments for the IT organisation.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|