人材派遣RGF Professional Recruitment Japan Contract Division
財務/会計 - 財務&コーポレートファイナンス
財務/会計 - その他
A. Overall Purpose Of The Job (Brief description of the primary purpose of this position)
1. Manage all Financial and Management Accounting activity in Japan including timely preparation, maintenance and development of financial statements to satisfy management reporting both internally and externally and to meet Group policies, Japanese GAPP and IFRS requirements as well as cashflow through the active management of Accounts Receivables and Payables.
2. Manage the planning, budgeting and forecasting activity for the company to meet internal and external deadlines.
3. Manage and reduce the financial and external compliance risk of the company and ensure that all statutory requirements and deadlines are met and that internal control procedures are in place and adhered to.
4. Provide Sales/cost/efficiency/profit and business management support and analysis to the functional areas in the organization.
5. Provide information as required to meet Statutory and Management requirements for planning and reporting as well as contribute to the strategic direction to enable growth targets to be achieved.
6. Manage the Japanese Finance team including effective administration of remuneration packages, performance appraisals, training and other team activities.
7. Continuously review and drive change in the internal business and financial control processes to ensure effective internal controls and achieve industry best practice.
8. Champion the implementation and maintenance of the financial modules and financial interfaces of the ERP system and other associated business tools.
9. Implement Policies and Procedures as outlined in the Company’s policies (including GAPP but not limited to) and ensure that Ethical, Environmental and Occupational, Health and Safety is considered and applied as per company guidelines.
10. Live value of company and influence others
B. Key Responsibilities (Critical responsibilities and skills of this position, listed in order of importance)
1. Assure accurate information booked in our financial statements
2. Assure compliance of financial transactions to Statutory laws, Group policies and other relevant rules and regulations
3. Meet timeliness set forth to each of tasks by managing resources available
4. Provide accurate and timely analysis and information as required by Japan Management, Regional office and Group
5. Own Sales commission scheme and computation in order to drive Sales activities
6. Manage timely and accurate statutory filings
7. Contribute to better and wiser Financial management of company
8. Improve efficiencies within Finance team
9. Implement and maintain good and better internal control and financial activities to comply statutory laws, regulation, internal policies and procedures, and etc.
Required Skills and Knowledge (Brief description of technical knowledge or skills needed to perform the job)
・Profound knowledge of the principles of financial controllership and internal control processes
・An understanding of the service industry and multinational company’s structure within Japan.
・Knowledge and experience of the Japanese and International Accounting standards and Tax Systems.
・Profound knowledge and experience in operating Oracle (ERP essential) and Cognos (reporting tools)
・Advanced knowledge and experience of Excel operation including building formulas from scratch
Required Competencies (Critical behaviours necessary to successfully perform the job)
・Strong orientation to empowerment and ability to delegate responsibility in a team
・Assertive and outgoing personality and confident presenter
・Good listening and communication skills
Required Work Experience (Brief description of the job-related experience needed to perform the job)
・Strong forward planning skills
・High levels of computer literacy
・An analytical and strategic approach to planning and problem solving
・More than 5 years of previous experience at managing and administering a team is essential
・Understanding and previous experience with managing in a quality environment
・Experience in liaison with government regulators
・Experience in training people in quality systems management and compliance.
・Knowledge and experience with the principles of negotiation
Required Qualifications (Brief description of the educational background needed to perform the job)
・Tertiary qualifications in Accounting or Business Management degree.
・US CPA or equivalent
・Minimum 10 years experience within Finance and Accounting, 5 years in senior position a Finance Team, and at least 3 years of Managerial position
・Profound knowledge and experience in operating Oracle or equivalent ERP and Cognos or equivalent reporting tool are essential
Required Languages (Brief description of the language skills needed to perform the job)
・Japanese Native and English Advanced Business Level
Travel / Rotation Requirements (Brief description of any travel or rotation requirements)
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|時給||日本・円 2500円 〜 3000円|