人材紹介Michael Page Japan
IT関連（その他） - カスタマーサポートエンジニア
IT関連（その他） - IT ヘルプデスク
コンサルティング - ITコンサルティング（その他）
While providing the highest level of customer service, the Service Desk Engineer will resolve or escalate Incidents through the Service Management system. The Service Desk Engineer will be responsible to use the Knowledge Base Management tool along with their expertise to resolve tier 2 requests in a timely fashion.
* Primary responsibility is customer service. Being present and available to clients requiring technical assistance.
* Respond to questions received through emails and calls.
* Learn the fundamental operations of the platforms which are being supported.
* Follow standard Service Desk operating procedures; accurately log all Service Desk tickets using the defined tracking software.
* Become familiar with helpdesk policies and services.
* Friendly presence and helpful attitude; good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others.
* Ability to utilise the applications for Microsoft Office for support, reporting and documentation.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to provide technical support over the phone; good phone skills, professional demeanour, previous customer service experience strongly desired.
* Good problem solving skills; ability to visualise a problem or situation and think abstractly to solve it.
* Ability to handle constantly changing flow of traffic; remain productive during slow times, be able to multitask effectively during busy times, exercise patience and professionalism during stressful situations.
* Creativity. Ability to think around problems and come up with creative solutions is helpful.
* Ability to work with or without direct supervision.
* To work in a unique market in software reselling and license consultation
* Multicultural work environment
* Office located in central Tokyo
* A very friendly and open company culture
* Opportunity to focus working with Microsoft technologies
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、James Blancheにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8942。
|A Switzerland based software and consulting company with over 3000 employees in 80 difference countries worldwide. They specialize in reselling enterprise software packages and offer software licensing consultation services to the world's largest companies. With a large focus on Microsoft technologies, they also offer consultation and support for SAP and Oracle based solutions as well. They are one of the largest companies in that industry in Japan and have been steadily growing in size and business, working with some of the biggest Japanese firms. They are looking for motivated individuals to join their team to drive business into the Japanese market.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 500万円 〜 800万円|