人材紹介Michael Page Japan
総務/人事 - 人事(給与/福利厚生)
The successful candidate will lead the strategic C&B initiatives in Japan, and will support the delivery of compensation and benefits strategy in the APAC region.
* Salary Structure integration to reflect accurate market pay level.
* Compose and deliver C&B strategy, and train Business Partners in the compensation area.
* Annual bonus plan review to engage and retain talents.
* Benefits programs integration to ensure market competitiveness.
* Fluent in Japanese and English
* Good basic knowledge of Reward policies and practices
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with senior stakeholders
* Highly numerate with strong attention to detail
* Attractive salary package, and progressive salary, compensation and rewards scheme
* Opportunity to grow and develop in a market leading financial institution
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Olaf Marti on +81 3 6832 8991.
This European Top Tier Financial Services firm has deep roots in Japan but is also a Global Matrix Organisation.
With a broad business base and unique operation in Japan they are a big operator within their industry and seeking to build/grow further and continue to move higher in the ranking as an established Tier 1 player.
Japan is recognised as one of the key markets within the company.