人材紹介Michael Page Japan
マーケティング/PR - 広告・宣伝/コミュニケーション/PR
マーケティング/PR - リサーチ・分析
IT関連（その他） - その他
In this role, you are challenged with ensuring flawless campaign execution and partner operation. You'll work strategically to optimize partner performance in real-time, while focusing on implementation with partners. You'll help Integral more closely align with partners on new creative within campaigns, enhancing our support for unique creative executions.
* Implement client campaigns
* Client operations training (CMP usage, UI walkthrough of publisher UI to partners on campaigns)
* Monitor and optimize partner performance
* Support clients and partners with all implementation issues
* Partner closely with the Sales organization to help educate them on our extensive product offerings
2+ years' experience in a campaign management role
* Excellent communication skills in Japanese and English
Impeccable attention to detail; service-minded and team-oriented
Track record for forward and innovative thinking
An extensive understanding of how campaign performance is measured
Strong analytical skills with the ability to recognize trends within the data to better optimize client campaigns
* Work environment with lots of freedom for growth and experience gain.
* An Equal Opportunity Employer
* The company's technology runs around the world and supports over 40 languages in over 13 countries today (and growing).
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Anqi Zhang on +813 6832 8996.
|A global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions to empower the advertising industry to effectively influence consumers everywhere, on every device. The company solves the most pressing problems for brands, agencies, publishers, and technology companies by verifying that every impression has the opportunity to be effective, optimizing towards opportunities to consistently improve results, and analyzing digital's impact on consumer actions. Built on data science and engineering, the company is headquartered in New York with global operations in ten countries. The company's growth and innovation have been recognized in Inc. 500, Crain's Fast 50, Forbes America's Most Promising Companies, and I-COM's Smart Data Marketing Technology Company. The company was also named to Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC for the past four years, Great Companies to Work For in NYS, and AdAge's list of Best Places to Work in the US the past two years.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|