人材紹介Michael Page Japan
財務/会計 - 会計/財務
金融/銀行/証券 - ファイナンシャルプランニング
財務/会計 - 財務&コーポレートファイナンス
A global financial services company is looking for a proactive Financial Analyst to join its Tokyo team. This person will be working closely with the CAO and has the responsibility to take care of accounting and finance related matters working closely with their overseas counterparts.
* Perform day-to-day accounting responsibilities
* Generate internal monthly, quarterly, biannual and annual financial reports including reports on Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets reports, Income Statements, Profit and Loss statements and Balance Sheets.
* Generate periodic, complete and accurate external and regulatory reports
* Monitor day-to-day financial activities and balances to manage, produce and report
* More than 3 years experience in a corporate accounting or analyst role
* Experience in regulatory reporting ideally
* Financial services industry experience preferred
* Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, and proficient in PowerPoint and Word
* Fluency in Japanese and English, this role would work with overseas counterparts
* Very good salary package and employee benefits
* International company with international work environment, utilize your English ability
* Join a proactive and growing company
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Eimi Akanumaにお問い合わせください+81 3 6832 8676。
This company is a global investment, asset management and advisory financial services firm. They have more than 2000 employees worldwide but their Japan office is just starting to grow with about 15 employees at present.
The company has more than $250 billion USD in investment with some expansion.
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|