人材紹介Michael Page Japan
|企業名||Michael Page Japan|
営業 - サービス業界営業
Reporting directly into the Sales Director, you will work closely to form an effective sales strategy to grow the business.
The successful client will be responsible for driving sales and maintaining gross profit, whilst actively looking for new clients - engaging travel and tourism operators, airlines and other corporate clients.
* Formulate, develop and execute a strategic multi-level sales campaign targeted to the travel, tourism and hospitality industry.
* Set sales targets for each client and work together to meet goals and revenue targets.
* Conduct frequent visits to make sure client targets are being met and any issues are dealt with quickly and professionally.
* Develop strategies to increase sales and meet targets.
* Actively participate in industry trade shows, seminars and product launches on a domestic level.
* Conduct sales presentations for clients to make sure they are aware of new product, events and company relevant company information.
* Actively target new clients to add new revenue streams to existing business.
* Proven sales ability and experience in driving revenue
* Commitment to securing new business
* Open-minded and progressive thinker - with ability to develop new ideas and concepts
* Proven track record in meeting and exceeding target
* Great negotiation and people skill
* Strong commercial acumen
* Japanese and English language
* Work with an innovative and determined team
* Competitive salary and amazing benefits package - company bonus and corporate partnership discounts.
* Career training and development with global exposure
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Richard Murfinにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8625。
Our client has over 35 years experience in delivering top quality attractions to a global audience, with their core values of quality and fun at the core of everything they do. This reputation, coupled with strong investment, has grown the business into one of the world's largest visitor attraction businesses on the planet.
Similarly, their Japan business has been expanding over the last 2 years and there is a need to add an experienced and capable Sales Manager.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|