人材紹介Michael Page Japan
営業 - サービス業界営業
* Manage the Licensing sales in the Publishing Department.
* Communicate with overseas business regarding the Licensing procedure.
* Communicate with the US branch regarding the translation and licensing procedure.
* Manage 7 staffs.
* Conduct business strategy in order to increase the growth and revenue.
* Develop new key accounts.
* Allocate appropriate resource to certain accounts to ensure the highest possible profit.
* Strong sales background.
* Have a passion of creating content.
* Able to communicate fluently in English and Japanese.
* Have a strong experience in the Media/Entertainment/Publishing industry Industry.
* Have managing experience.
* High base salary and incentives.
* Work with one of the worlds largest Entertainment company.
* Travel inbound and outbound for business trips.
* Work in a a friendly and international environment.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Anthony Morcom on +813 6832 8918.
|The client is one of the world's largest Entertainment company in the world. The role will require you to be in charge of the Publishing Licensing department. You will be managing up to 7 staffs and report directly to the Publishing Director and Consumer Director. You will be helping to promote and sell the right to use the client's brand to retailers and Media based company.|