人材紹介Michael Page Japan
|企業名||Global Virtualization Leader|
IT関連（インフラ系） - プロジェクトマネージャー
IT関連（その他） - プロジェクトマネージャー
IT関連（その他） - その他
Responsible for multiple support teams, processes and Support offers for all company's products supported in a particular geo. Track, monitor and regularly report on department operations.
* Build technical relationships with strategic partners and enterprise customers.
* Develop action plan and implements checks and balances to conduct, review, and respond to customer satisfaction surveys across the Management team. Help prepare action plan(s) to address identified issues.
* Experience in managing large (at least 20 members) technical support/post-sales teams.
* Must have strategic and operational experience in a leadership capacity and the understanding of multiple departments and/or geographies.
* Must be experienced in identifying and implementing changes in process, organization and personnel, which will enhance the quality and efficiency of data and support operations.
* Permanent employee.
* Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
* Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
* Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|Our client is an American multinational software company that provides server, application and desktop Virtualization, networking, software as a service (SaaS), and cloud computing technologies. They support more than 2,000 of the world's largest, most reliable infrastructure.|
|応募条件||Responsible for multiple support teams, processes and Support offers for all company's products supported in a particular geo. Track, monitor and regularly report on department operations.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 1700万円 〜 2500万円|
|休日||Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.|