三菱ふそうトラック・バス株式会社 / MITSUBISHI FUSO TRUCK & BUS CORPORATION
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - データベースSE
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - プロジェクトマネージャー
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - プログラマー
Customer Services Management
It is the Customer Services teams who gets our engineering innovations on to the road!
People who buy our vehicles also wish to receive great service during the period of use. They want to have individual advices, effective processing of warranty and damage claims, first-rate maintenance, and optimum parts supply. Therefore we, the Customer Services team, develop and future-proof our service network and determine the strategic orientation of key business processes.
For generating sales leads, we spare no effort to identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction with building sustainable relationships and trust through open and interactive communication. Our Key areas include Product management, Warranty & Goodwill management, Field management for Japan and International and other customer service support.
With this effort and the help of a multicultural as well as motivated team we generate over 50% of Mitsubishi Fuso’s revenue. This makes our Customer Services department highly profitable and therefore one of the most important areas within the organization.
【Objective of job】
Data Scientists - As a data scientist, you will perform analysis, implement and support large scale data and analytics for MFTBC. You will work in a team range from exploration and investigation to design and develop analytic systems. You will work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching.Data analysts are often called to present their findings, or translate the data into an understandable document. You will need to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas.Data analysts must look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings.
• Data Scientists - Data Mining
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques and putting in place processes to automate ongoing reports.
- Developing and implementing databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases/data analysis systems.
- Additional responsibilities include providing technical leadership in a team that designs and develops analysis systems to extract meaning from large scale and unstructured data and develop software to extract and integrate with underlying systems. Mentor sophisticated organizations on large scale data and analytics and work with client teams to deliver results. Facilitate with general purpose programming and data integration in addition to mathematics and machine learning knowledge.
• Compliance and Integrity
- Ensure a sustainable Environment of Compliance and Integrity in area of responsibility
- Assessing and managing risks / mitigating risks
- Ensuring successful implementation and maintenance of Compliance measures
- Reward Compliance efforts and achievements and react adequately and consistently to Compliance failure
- Ensured that all Group and location rules and regulations, guidelines and works agreements, etc. that apply for the area of responsibility transferred are complied with or applied.
- These include adherence to the relevant compliance regulations, safety, data protection, work safety, and environmental regulations, and working hour regulation.
Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation (MFTBC) is an integral part of Daimler Trucks, the world’s largest truck manufacturer. With our FUSO brand, we make up approximately 40% of the Daimler Trucks sales volume with a presence in more than 160 markets worldwide. Since our first bus, we have aspired to bring society and our customers the highest quality of products and services.
By Combining Japanese tradition and the global power of Daimler, Mitsubishi Fuso provides unparalleled experience in a world leading company. This means that you will associate with global business partners every single day.
Practical knowledge and experiences
• Knowledge of Database systems (SQL, Oracle etc)
• Experience in Statistical Programming Languages such as R, Python, SAS.
• Experience in creating business oriented and actionable dashboards (via tools such as Tableau, PowerBI).
• Knowledge of Big Data technologies such as Spark, Hadoop.
• 2-4 years of experience as Data Scientist in any industry
Personal skill requirement
• Use of project managent tools like microsoft office, powerpoint, excel etc
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|
Flex Time & Superflex
Home Office possible
Zero Overtime Policy