人材紹介Michael Page Japan
機械（自動車/プラント/精密機器） - その他
The purchasing manager is responsible for the direction of the purchasing members including procurement and obtaining the best value of raw materials and sourcing new suppliers in japan and overseas. It also involves in inventory management, making orders and observe transportation and Communication with the forwarders for customs clearance.
* Creating purchasing strategy /business plan / Managing all of activity of typical procurement area in accordance with company procedures
* Procuring for plant equipment's
* Developing, analyze, selection, management, improvement, audit, evaluation, tracking performance for current & new suppliers
* Making, reviewing contracts, agreements with suppliers
* Ensure accurate information on terms, price and quantity of materials are distributed to perspective departments.
* Experience in purchasing/sourcing or procurement in manufacturing company.
* University graduate
* High knowledge about Local & Overseas contracts are required
* Native level Japanese with advanced level English
* Strong negotiations skills
* Self-starter attitude
* Strong sense of responsibility
* SAP R/3 experience is required
* Team management responsibility
* Great working culture with good work-life balance
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Charles Mellaにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8926
|Our client is one of the market leaders in the automobile industry, with an innovative and inclusive company culture and strong business in Japan.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 800万円 〜 900万円|