人材紹介Michael Page Japan
|企業名||Global Network Security Leader|
IT関連（インフラ系） - セキュリティシステムSE
IT関連（その他） - プロジェクトマネージャー
IT関連（インフラ系） - ネットワークエンジニア
In this role, you will manage a group of professional services consultants in your assigned territory. You will be responsible to drive professional services business, provide management oversight to your team and all ongoing engagements, ensuring high billable utilisation rates, and specific services margins.
* Provide strategic direction and input to the technical development of the Professional Services team members.
* Manage the daily activities of the Services Engineers such as hiring, firing, promotions, time off, expense reports, development growth, training, and disciplinary actions.
* Interface with the partners to provide strategic direction and input to the development of their product offerings and technical development.
The successful candidate would have below experience:
* 5+ years managing teams of 6+ technical security consultants.
* 7+ years of building Internet security solutions at enterprise customers.
* Strong technical knowledge of Internet security concepts and implementations/products.
* Hands-on experience with the following technologies: Routing, Switching, VPNs, LANs, WANs, IPsec, and Encryption Technology.
* Demonstrated leadership and team building capabilities.
* Permanent employee.
* Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
* Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
* Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|Our Client is a network and enterprise security company based in US. The company's core products are a platform that includes advanced next-generation firewalls and other cloud-based offerings that extend those firewalls to cover other aspects of security.|
|応募条件||In this role, you will manage a group of professional services consultants in your assigned territory. You will be responsible to drive professional services business, provide management oversight to your team and all ongoing engagements, ensuring high billable utilisation rates, and specific services margins.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 1200万円 〜 2000万円|
|休日||Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.|