人材紹介Michael Page Japan
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - データベースSE
IT関連（汎用系） - アプリケーションSE
IT関連（その他） - その他
- Enhance data integration and availability via data lake / data warehouse solutions
- Work with related Data generating business functions such as field information Management, Contact Center, Event Management, etc to help them integrate their data for future analytic
- Boost efficiency of data update tasks in related business functions by automating data feed and data extraction processes, streamlining and simplifying production and delivery of information required for business management
- Perform Advanced Analytics with innovative tools such as R / RStudio and other applicable solutions and interpret and communicate results and recommendations to brand managers / business stakeholders.
-Effectively explain insights, findings and analysis limitations or data caveats to business partners.
- Establish ownership for business-related unit data, strictly adhering to data privacy / data protection policies and standards on an ongoing basis
- Experience in data management and effectively operating within IT infrastructure (Data Lake, Data Warehouse, cloud solutions such as AWS)
- Excellent understanding of what kind of data leads to what kind of result
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Pandas, Python (e.g. pandas,theano, scikit-learn), Apache Spark, Hadoop, SQL & Java programming etc.
- Fluent Japanese and Good English Business
- Living in japan and having Work Visa
- Very good work life balance
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Many opportunities for career progression
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Houda El Fatniにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8976。
One of the largest Pharmaceutical Companies in Japan and worldwide , offering many career opportunities and very good work life Balance.
With offices in Tokyo and Osaka, the company has more than 40 members only in IT and more than 3000 employees across departments.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|