BiOS, Inc. / 株式会社バイオス
IT関連（その他） - IT ヘルプデスク
IT関連（その他） - カスタマーサポートエンジニア
• Install, configure and deploy all supported client software required by the BMS client computing environment, including, but not limited to, operating systems (Windows XP, Win7 and Win10) and productivity tools (MS Office) and other BMS applications. The client computing environment is comprised of all wired and wireless end-user devices, such as desktops, laptops, printers, desk phones and mobile phones.
• Work with end-users and other IT groups to analyze, troubleshoot and resolve functional problems on client devices as needed. Test and verify software fixes from current stream provided by Engineering.
• Facilitate repair of hardware issues through vendor-supplied warranty repair specialists, and perform part replacement on client devices as needed.
• With assistance; develop, test, and verify original software fixes for inclusion in the open stream (where applicable).
• Provide solutions to technical problems concerning system design and operating performance.
• Perform software, firmware and hardware field upgrades with minimal system downtime when required.
• Develop, prepares, and executes action plans designed for the resolution of critical service affecting issues.
• Readily assist subordinate personnel in the operation of the product as well as communication skills with the customer base and company organization.
• Create technical bulletins relating to issues or information that is either not corrected and a work-around exists or is not officially documented in user’s manuals.
• Continually improve all aspects of professional development.
• Follow ITIL process for incident, problem and change management
• Perform incident, Request, change and asset management process
• Smart hand support for server, Network, Audio – Video system, Meeting rooms and other infrastructure related items.
• Daily backup tape replacement and hand-off to offsite storage vendor.
• Create and maintain site support documents.
• Bi-lingual, strong interpersonal and communication skills; well-developed customer service abilities, including the ability to coherently explain complex procedures
• Strong problem solving abilities, including the ability to elicit information from service recipients
• Technical competencies (required): Windows XP/7/10, Office 365, Basic Networking, Antivirus, and Apple IOS.
• Substantial experience in the management, installation, configuration and deployment of client software in a Windows computing environment.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|