人材紹介Michael Page Japan
IT関連（その他） - プロジェクトマネージャー
IT関連（インフラ系） - プロジェクトマネージャー
IT関連（その他） - その他
Plan, lead and manage infrastructure related projects with minimal directions from senior management. Projects may include topics such as virtual desktop and remote desktop integration, Active Directory / Exchange server integration, operational design and process improvement of mainframe batch jobs and schedules, etc.
* Proactively communicate and coordinate with development group and other IT functions to manage execution
* Conform with company-wide IT standards such as ITSM, ITIL and SDLC to enhance project management and IT operations activity
* Create and provide executive level reports to senior program stakeholders, including CXOs
* Develop and complete all interim and final deliverables and any other necessary tasks in a manner and time that will achieve the project objective
* Seek direction and decisions, in a timely manner, on any issues that impede the completion of the deliverables within the project schedule
* Manages budget for assigned project(s), monitors project progress and adjusts resources and priorities accordingly
* 5+ years' experience leading a function responsible for service management, operations, customer support, relationship management or client support services(and tools).
* 5+ years' experience in implementing and/or managing two or more of the ITIL processes.
* Any project management experience, related to infrastructure designing and planning for Virtual desktop and remote desktop, Active Directory / Exchange server setting, operational design and process improvement of mainframe batch jobs and schedules.
* Any project Network implementation or operation project experience
* ITSM/ ITIL knowledge preferred - Proven analytical skills, ability to manage complex problems against aggressive timelines
* Proven ability to manage complex processes and drive process based improvements
* Ability to manage initiatives across teams where influencing skills are required.
* Demonstrated ability to build and manage operating expense and capital budgets.
* Proven communication skills interfacing and negotiating with multiple stakeholders
* Must be a self-starter, motivated and energetic individual to take the initiative, able to own, drive new ideas forward and deliver results on multiple fronts simultaneously
* Ability to work effectively in team environment where not all team members are in the same location
* A very large and stable IT company foreseeing rapid growth
* International and multicultural work environment
* Several office locations in central Tokyo
* Works with state-of-the-art technologies over various industries
* Global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、James Blancheにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8942。
|A Paris based, internationally known global giant in the IT consulting and solutions industry with over 180,000 employees in over 40 countries, working with multinational corporate partners in various market sectors around the world. They are a leading technologies professional that focuses on business ethics, sustainability, community engagement, excellent client services and employee development. They are one of the fastest growing and most known IT companies in Europe, currently expanding rapidly in Asia with a big focus on growth in Japan.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|