人材紹介Michael Page Japan
IT関連（その他） - プリセールス
IT関連（その他） - セールスエンジニア
コンサルティング - ITコンサルティング（その他）
The Systems Engineer's (SE) primary role is to partner within the Japan Sales Team and work alongside Account Executives and Inside Sales Representatives to achieve sales goals. This position will evaluate technical requirements of new sales opportunities and present technical solutions to meet the needs of prospective and existing customers.
* Technical point of contact for prospective and existing customer, as well as partners, throughout the sales process.
* Demonstrate the business benefits of company products to prospective and existing customers, and at events, via remote/online tools and/or on site.
* Work jointly with the Sales team on strategy, discovery sessions, demos, and evaluations to demonstrate products to prospects remotely and/or on site.
* Work with sales teams to understand customer requirements and create solutions with unique business value, to ultimately drive customer success.
* Identify and understand the ongoing service needs of customer and recommend solutions in terms of support and service engagements.
* Support targeted evaluations, proof of concept, and pilot implementations of solutions to timely success.
* Support revenue and billings goals while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
* Occasionally assist the broader SE team and contribute relevant information.
* Special projects as assigned by SE Management.
* Maintains current knowledge in present areas of responsibility (i.e., self education, attends ongoing educational programs).
* 2- 4 years of technical sales, support or services experiences
* Proficient with Apple technology and Mobile Device Management (MDM) within a medium to large scale Apple environment.
* MDM, EMM industry or relevant experience with Japanese mobile phone business. (Strong Plus)
* Goal oriented, Self-starter, Team player.
* Adept at managing multiple projects at the same time
* General Experience with technical sales in the Software or IT related product or service industries (Preferred)
* 2+ years exposure to company products, related architecture tools and relevant competing solutions (Preferred)
* 2+ years experience selling to multiple levels within a complex organization. (Preferred)
* Excellent written and oral communication skills, and proficiency in presentation.
* Strong interpersonal and organizational and customer service skills.
* Professional manner and self-presentation when face to face with customers and partners.
* Proficient knowledge of the products and related architecture and tools, as well as relevant competing solutions.
* Ability to travel for on site demonstrations, events, implementations, and other duties.
* Ability to work independently in the field and as part of a team.
* IT operations, administration, planning or other relevant experience.
* Fluent level of Japanese and intermediate English skill to manage day to day business
* Experience working in a start-up work environment
* Getting to work with various Apple technologies
* Located in central Tokyo
* International team and friendly work environment
* To work in a role with various responsibilities
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、James Blancheにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8942。
|A US based, award-winning world leader in macOS and iOS management with almost 1000 employees in multiple locations globally. They deliver, support and service solutions for Apple management needs in both the education and business domains. They've created the only Mac and iOS management software developed for the Apple platform, offering various packages and management solutions. They opened their business in Japan in 2016 and have been growing since, looking for Apple savvy people to distribute their services in the Japanese market.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|