人材紹介Michael Page Japan
財務/会計 - 会計/財務
財務/会計 - 経理
財務/会計 - 経理
Accounting Manager will be focused on further improvement of internal accounting processes. The company is planning acquisition of another business, and Accounting Manager will be in charge of the integration process, support standardization of the accounting systems and policies, work closely with the stakeholders from other departments and support the leadership team in Japan to solidify financial operations.
* Manage the timely and accurate close processes in compliance with local and global regulations
* Ensure compliance with Japanese statuary reporting
* Coordinate successful audits and reviews with auditors
* Identify opportunities for process improvements and facilitate on-going activity to implement enhancements throughout the accounting environment
* Ensure that internal controls are an integral part of processes and systems
* Manage team of 1-2 and create development plans and coach the Accounting Team
* Ensure effective prioritization and delegation of corporate accounting functions and work flow within the accounting team
* Ensure effective and collaborative relationships between accounting/finance, operating units and corporate business partners
* Strong progressive experience in accounting management at a supervisor or manager level or above.
* Exceptional accounting skills required, including technical accounting, external audit experience, with a demonstrated expertise in US GAAP, and experience in SOX compliance standards.
* Requires demonstrated leadership, team-building, and staff development skills, with the ability to orchestrate the effective delegation of team responsibilities.
* Ability to interact with and build productive working relationships across all organizational levels.
* Knowledge and understanding of GAAP and SOX compliance requirements.
* Business level English to communicate wiht overseas headquarters
The company is currently at the new and exciting stage of their development in Japan, and the Finance / Accounting Manager will have a chance to make a big impact on the business.
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Lalita Mosorinにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8633
|Our client is a rapidly growing company which is expnding its operations in Japan.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|給与に関する説明||To Be Confirmed|