人材紹介Michael Page Japan
|企業名||Global Flavor company|
機械（自動車/プラント/精密機器） - 工場管理
* Maintenance in manufacturing (machine and equipment) with GMP knowledge
* Increase and improve production line for Flavor and food manufacturing
* Responsible for general maintenance work in a manufacturing environment.
* Proceed CAPEX project with internal relation department and external contractor.
* Establish site-wide total maintenance program including outsourcing of mechanical, electrical, instrumentation and automation support for day to day operations in a Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)manufacturing environment for sites.
* Lead utilities equipment operations and maintenance to ensure uninterrupted supplies.
* Audit maintenance contractor and subcontractor services to ensure safety, good quality and value of delivered performance. Verify contractors (supervisors/ technicians) skill levels to meet intended objectives.
* Ensures good communication between the cross-functional team members; fosters team work, motivates personnel and aim towards continual improvement ensuring adherence to company policies
* Develop, execute and fine tune preventive maintenance plans and assist to establish predictive maintenance regime and reliability centred maintenance.
* Plant Engineering and Maintenance knowledge and experience
* Food safety and Food defence knowledge and experience and preferably license holder of food sanitation supervisor Licence holder of dangerous goods handling (乙4 grade and above, in accordance with Japanese fire control law ), with enough knowledge and experience
* Knowledge and experience of FSSC/ISO 22000, ISO9001 and 14001, preferably Internal auditor's experience
* Knowledge of HACCP practice
* Negotiation or coordination skill against constructers to carry out maintenance role and future capacity expansion plan
* Basic English skill in written and spoken forms
* Computer literate, e.g. MS-Office, SAP experience preferred
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Bon Siripairoj on +813 6832 8985.
* Global leading in Flavor and fragrance industry
* Their products are well-known in Japanese Market
*Plant Engineering and Maintenance knowledge and experience
*Food safety and Food defense knowledge and experience
*Knowledge and experience of FSSC/ISO 22000, ISO9001 and 14001, preferably Internal auditor's experience
*Knowledge of HACCP practice
*Basic English skill in written and spoken forms
*Computer literate, e.g. MS-Office, SAP experience preferred
|休日||No working holiday|