人材紹介Michael Page Japan
|企業名||Michael Page Japan|
営業 - 流通/卸/一般消費財系営業
The Key Account Manager position will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing assigned accounts in a wide range of off-premise channel outlets (e.g. GMS, Super markets, Discount stores) to maximise performance of company brands.
Key contacts will be Sale Manager, Commercial manager, Merchandising agency, and Trade marketing team.
* Build solid relationships with trade customers and wholesalers.
* Identify business opportunities with assigned retailers, study business model and develop sales plan to maximise sales.
* Communicate and coordinate with external/internal stakeholders to plan and execute trade activation programs.
* Grow numeric distribution and in-store visibility of company brands across retailers.
* Create Joint Business Planning with key retailers.
* Coordinate with merchandisers for project implementation; track and follow progress.
* Leverage global best practices to differentiate trade programs and bring innovation to the trade.
* Japanese language essential, business English preferred.
* More than three years of account management experience especially related to GMS/SM channels in FMCG industry.
* Experience in Sales Planning, Trade Marketing, Wholesaler Management preferred.
* Negotiating skills; able to influence with authority.
* Interpersonal skills and communication skills; high reliability.
* Strongly results orientated.
* Ability to work under pressure.
* Positive and enthusiastic personality.
* Knows the sales area very well and has a strong network or can easily build a relevant network.
Transparent and open company culture where innovation in encouraged
Strong company benefits and compensation
Career progression opportunities for top performers
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Richard Murfinにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8625。
Our client is a leading company within the FMCG industry, responsible for some of the most recognisable brands in Food and Beverage and in 2015 their revenue was approximately $50 billion.
Their core values are born from their global growth and strongly believe that nothing should get in the way of talented and capable people achieving their career goals. They are looking for strong people, who can challenge ideas and think differently to grow market share.