人材紹介Michael Page Japan
|企業名||Michael Page Japan|
営業 - 流通/卸/一般消費財系営業
The Global Account Manager is responsible for new business development and account management and planning, and towards the continued execution of sales activities in order to drive revenue and achieve global sales targets within select global Fortune 500 customers.
* Identify customer prospects within large, complex Global accounts and organisations to create new business opportunities for sales pipeline development.
* Effectively utilise solution sales process and CRM to manage a strong customer opportunity pipeline to meet sales objectives.
* Utilise global account management skills to execute sales plans to capture customer category share and ensure a long term relationship delivering recurring revenue in all regions.
* Develop and execute Global Account sales plans with the objective of growing market share, exceeding Regional and Global revenue goals and gross margin targets.
* Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts in order to conduct account mapping.
* Leads account planning process for assigned Global customers.
* Bachelor's degree in any discipline, preferably business.
* Minimum 7-10 years of National Sales experience.
* Experience selling through indirect channels.
* Successful experience presenting to groups and 'C' level contacts.
* Enterprise Account Management and Sales Project Management experience is beneficial.
* International Experience a plus; Japanese and English Language.
Rapid progression opportunities within Japan and the wider business
Competitive compensation and company benefits
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Richard Murfinにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8625。
Our client is a global producer and distributor of audio, headphones and communications solutions that assist professionals in all types of business.
Globally they operate in over 100 countries and have an illustrious history spanning over 100 years, employing more than 3,000 people.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|