人材紹介Michael Page Japan
|企業名||Michael Page Japan|
営業 - 流通/卸/一般消費財系営業
The Business Development Manager is responsible for developing new business and maintaining and driving revenue through existing customer accounts in order to achieve strong company sales and profitability.
* Demonstrate an ability to develop and maintain relationships with key accounts, forging strong relationships with product managers and senior buyers.
* Meet and exceed sales targets agreed with by Head of Japan.
* Strive to increase net sales and net profit by working closely with customers to reduce returns.
* Assist Head of Sales with key sales calls and store visits.
* Collaborate with the rest of the sales team to ensure best practice in order to maximise company performance.
* Provide accurate and prompt information to customers regarding inquiries such as products and pricing and any issues they are facing with stock.
* Experience in managing and selling to consumer electronic retail accounts.
* Strong track record in sales.
* Japanese and English language.
* Strong background with forecasting and developing promotional strategies.
* Proven track record of sales growth and/or prospecting.
* Determined and resilient approach.
Excellent compensation and benefits
Opportunity to work with biggest electronic retail stores in Japan
Full control of individual P&L
Fantastic progression opportunities
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Richard Murfinにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8625。
|Our client is a global consumer electronics business responsible for one of the largest brands on the planet and a history spanning over 30 years.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|