人材紹介Michael Page Japan
コンサルティング - ビジネスコンサルティング
コンサルティング - 人材紹介コンサルティング
コンサルティング - 人事コンサルティング
Established in London in 1976, PageGroup is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions for the world's top companies.
Our operations in Japan have grown steadily since our business was established there in 2001. Over the past decade our service offering has increased to include more specialist teams from banking and finance to legal and human resources.
Recruitment is a complex sales role, you will be responsible for developing business as well as sourcing potential candidates and managing the offer process.
* Identify and develop client/business relationships in a competitive environment
* Advise on and sell the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates
* Maintain a candidate database
* Assess and respond to the needs of each particular client or assignment
* Source suitable candidates and brief them on the opportunities offered by the client
* Manage the process through interview to offer stage and beyond
* Offer CV, interview and general career advice
* Network to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* The ability to influence clients and source roles
* An ambitious, results driven and team oriented attitude
* Relationship building skills
* A degree in a commercial subject such as Engineering or Business
* Experience in technical sales or recruitment would be ideal
* Japanese is a plus
We provide an extensive training program tailored to those with or without recruitment experience along with a culture that supports and incentivises success, personal growth and careers locally and globally. We are constantly evolving internally to provide a working environment that is flexible and continuing to support parents in the workplace.
* Base salary + quarterly bonuses
* Long-term career growth and development - 87% of our directors were promoted internally
* 20 days holiday, 1 additional day per year of employment to a total of 25 days
* Volunteering days and giving back initiatives
* Flexible working arrangements
* Monthly office and quarterly team events, mid-year functions, Christmas party, annual awards nights, high performers trips, individual awards to dine in top restaurants, Red Balloon voucher incentives
* Excellent and open plan office environments to encourage a collaborative workforce
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are specialists in what we do, this gives our clients and candidates the best insight during their recruitment process and ensures your success within a competitive market.
We are passionate about your career progression. With 956 global promotions in the last 12 months and 87% of Directors organically grown - we reward success. Your career at PageGroup is determined by revenue generated meaning our structure is meritocratic. With competitive base salaries and a commission/bonus structure based on your success you will be moving into a highly lucrative business.
Our values are reflected in everything we do in each of our global offices and contribute to our success. A career at PageGroup offers you market leading training, progression, financial reward and fun!
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|