人材紹介Michael Page Japan
財務/会計 - 経理
This person will be in charge of the AR function with responsibilities such as billing and following up with customers. Also will prepare and execute the AR month end closing and reporting.
* Send invoices to customers
* Inter company Reconciliation
* Responsible for Cash Apply in Oracle
* Issuing manual invoice to customer for value added service and local handling
* Follow up the AR outstanding with customers
* Prepare the AR month end closing and reporting
* Perform any other ad hoc assignments upon request
* 1 year of accounting experience
* Business level Japanese
* Business level English
* ERP experience is a plus
* Nissho Boki 2 kyu qualification or equivalent
* Large and stable company with a long history in China
* Gain valuable SAP implementation experience
* International working environment with chance to utilise English communication skills
* On the job training directly supported by the Head of Finance
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Danny Chienにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8699.
This global company was established in Asia in 1989. Since its establishment, it has committed in improving its service quality and infrastructure by developing and introducing IT technologies/equipment, and continuously improving automatic operations. Currently they are the go-to courier service because of the speed, quality and reliability of their services in Asia.
A large part of their success is taking customer's needs as the core and revolving on the express logistics industry chain to constantly enrich its products and services. It has launched one-stop supply chain solutions for different sectors including e-commerce, food, health care, auto parts and electronic products.
Now, their service network covers over 200 countries and regions worldwide, and international express services cover over 50 countries and regions.
In Japan they have 60 people in the head office and 5 people in the finance team and came into the Japanese market in 2001.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|